is based in Mumbai-India
; we are established manufacturer, supplier and exporter in this clean room business. To make your products not affected or contaminated by environment is one of the three pillars we set our company on. Because of this, we developed turn-key solutions for industries like yours who require the most stringent specification in clean and sterile environments.
: professional Turnkey Complete Cleanrooms
, Modular Cleanrooms
, Modular Hard wall clean Rooms
, Modular Softwall Clean Rooms
, Modular Dry Clean room
or Dry Cleanroom
, LEED Cleanroom
, Medical Device Cleanrooms
, USP797 USP800 Cleanroom
, Cleanroom Ceilings
, Cleanroom Wall Systems
design, manufacturing, installation and certification since 2000. We had built more than 100 cleanrooms. Axenic System Quality construction
: We manufacture all our components in house. Installation is done by our factory team. We will design, manufacture and install a custom cleanroom based on your application.
Wall Systems and Panel Facing
Panel Core and Window Panel
- 2″ or 3″ thick nominal panels are flush high pressure laminate covered hardboard, factory laminated to both sides of core material.
- 3" or 4.5" thick painted steel on polyurethane core – FM1 rated
- Vinyl faced gypsum board
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- .022" and .032 Pre-painted Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Structural Honeycomb-Paper, Plastic, Aluminum
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
Glazed panels should be factory assembled with tempered glass 44″ wide x 40″ high. Glazing is held in place by extruded aluminum frame and gasket. Glazed panels are interchangeable with solid/door panels of like size.
Glazing Options and Door Panels
- Double/Triple glazed units
- Plexiglas – Lexan
- Safety Laminated – Tinted color
- Wire reinforced – Laser films
Doors are standard 3′-0″ x 6′-8″ x 1-3/4″ thick and furnished to match panel. Doors are factory pre-hung in aluminum frames installed in a standard panel. 4″ x 4″ hinges and lockset are standard.
Door Options and Aluminum Framing
- Double doors – Custom sizes
- Door windows – Automatic door closers
- Sliding doors – Kick plates
- Automatic Door Options
- Special hardware – Interlock systems
All aluminum framing is 6063-T6 aluminum with a clear anodized finish or available with white paint baked enamel finish. Optional finishes are available.
Electrical Outlets, Switches, Data Ports
- Posts have structural capabilities of supporting loads of up to 10,000 lbs. Standard posts serve channeled raceways for electrical, telephone, and computer wiring.
- The unique design allows for removal of panel without disassembly of adjoining panels.
- UL Listed 20 Amp duplex outlets and switches.
- All wiring is concealed in our aluminum connecting posts.
- Data Ports are available upon request.
- Switches, lights, and outlets can be wired to sub-panel for connection by others.